I'll keep this index updated/linked as my list of sub-posts develops. My current brainstorm is as follows:
- My story
- The PoE and my "impossibility of evil" argument
- Arguments from cosmology
- The properties of god
- The fall and original sin
- Biblical issues
- Problems with Jesus and history
- The problem of evil: a summary
- The problem of geographic diversity
- A response to the challenge of nihilism
- What of miracles?
- Is believing even chosen?
- Adjusting my personal story
- What would make the god debate like that of a flat vs. round earth?
Update 2/7/2011: After thinking about this more, I came to the decision that I would also like to include a section covering the areas where my jury is out -- where I have no explanation, am unsatisfied with any explanation, or just plain don't know.
- The origin of life
- Materialism/physicalism and consciousness
I think this sounds like quite a nice topic list. I'm hoping I'll be able to get some good feedback and criticism. I'm also aware that I'm doing this somewhat in ignorance; much of my book list remains unread. Believe me, I would love to vanish for months and read all of those books and blog through each in detail. I'm not sure that this is realistic, though, and I wonder if the best approach is to just start the mind on a path and course-correct as I move forward.
We'll see what comes of this. Hopefully it will be at least entertaining to my few readers!